We use the following Cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our websites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our websites, use a shopping cart or make use of e-commerce payment processing Services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Website. They enable us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed.
We use the cookies necessary to maintain the connection of users to our online services and to store user/visitors’ choices with regard to optional cookies (“Strictly Necessary”). With the consent of visitors/users we will use additional optional cookies for audience measurement and analysis in order to improve the performance and content of the Website.
In addition, visitors/users may share Website content on Facebook social media after giving their consent. During sharing, Facebook installs its own cookies on the visitor/user’s terminal device called third party cookies. WACEO is not related to the installation and use of these cookies, nor does collect relevant data. WACEO only stores the user’s choice to enable the content sharing option. Information on each category of cookies is then provided and the visitor/user is able to manage his/her preferences regarding their use.
The additional optional cookies are by default deactivated and are activated only with positive action of the visitor/user. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our sites.
EXAMPLES ON HOW WE MIGHT USE YOUR COOKIES
The following are some examples of information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect and store details of how you use our Website and Services. Except in limited instances to ensure the quality of our Services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
- We may collect information such as your language, inferred zip code or area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and time zone so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our Services.
LENGTH TIME OF THE COOKIES
The length of time a cookie will stay on your browsing device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or "session" cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you close your browser. Persistent cookies stay on your browsing device until they expire or are deleted.
OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES USED
In addition to cookies, we may use other similar technologies, like web beacons to track users of our Website and Services. Web beacons, or "clear gifs," are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. They are used to track the online movements of web users.
In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive or device, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on webpages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We and our third-party service provider employ web beacons for the reasons stated above (under "Cookies"), but primarily to help us better manage content on our Services by informing us which content is effective.
We may also use so-called "Flash Cookies" (also known as "Local Shared Objects or "LSOs") to collect and store information about your use of our Services, fraud prevention, and for other site operations.
You can contact our WACEO team with any questions or concerns at the address below.